today.. its really MAD MAN!!
FIRST!! WE HAD HONOURS DAY!!
and richard my sexy HOT brother!! thks fr shouting fr me man!!
I CAN REALLY HEAR your love manz!!!! MR TAN SHAKING MY HAND SUDDENLY LIKE SMILING..
i think he knows who i am manz!! he must hav heard abt all the things that we have done for the Barker revival RICHARD and everyone!! =o so happyzz ritez!!
its really so great when God glorifies u fr the works that u do not seek honour. This whole week, school pastor and mr peter tan hav really been praising our prayer and sch cell and its really so amazing! everyone's beginning to know of the morning prayer grp and sch cell... God's so nice and sweetz man!!
NEXT!! I MET RICHARD'S MUM!! I FINALLY MET THE AWESOMELY, SUPER SPIRITUAL WOMAN OF GOD!! SHE'S REALLY AMAZING!! AND IT WAS SO nice of her to take a picture of her for me man!! thought its kinda of blur.. its in FAKEBOOK!!
next!! study night!! ITS REALLY SO COOL MAN... 3 HOURS OF SOLID MUGGING.. ITS REALLY KIDNA HARD.. BUT I REALLY FOUND OUT THIS I-TE-RES-ING fact!!
the first hour is always THE HARDEST!! AFTER THAT!! ITS SUEPR EASY!! if u dont believe me!! TRY IT...
BTW!! richard!! WHERE IS THE LOVE YO!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment