Friday, October 31, 2008

God's work

And i simply can feel God working through me.
I hav such an amazing testimony to share tmrw... BUT I REALLY WANNA GO!! WHOEVER WHO READS THIS, PLS PRAY I'LL BE ABLE TO GO. I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO FR CELL GRP
I HAV SUCH A GREAT TESTIMONY TO SHARE TMRW!!

ahh!! its 2 am now, and i'm really so on fire for the P6 party!!
i wont say we're ready, but everything's gonna be done by faith and FAITH ALONE.

MIGHTY MOVE OF GOD MAKING THIS RABBIT HOP HIGHER!! AHH!! I'M UNABLE TO CONTAIN THE FIRE!!


EVERMORE
Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For you are holy

And as I look upon your name
Circumstances fade away
Now your glory steals my heart

You are holy
You are holy Lord

Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for your glory

With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for your name
With all to give you praise
We're living for your glory Lord

even if my world fails i WILL LIVE FOR YOUR GLORY!! JESUS LIVES!! HE ROCKS!! P6 PARTY'S GONNA BE A SUCCESS!!

No comments: