Tuesday, December 9, 2008

lil rabbit WONDERS

hahaa! its a Tuesday today!
i woke up feeling loads better than yesterday! Yesterday was really... =(
sad!! hahaha =D

i read a book yesterday. And its really cool!!
Julie!!
haha =D
read this sentence i found in the book =D

'I wonder if Julie has given birth yet.'

hahaaa!! if u dont believe me... YOU CAN check out the book.
The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night -time!!

haha =D page175, line 4

CHECK IT OUT =D

SPORTS EVENT THIS THURSDAY!! HAHA =D


Little Wonders - Rob Thomas


i cant wait for its!! hhaaa!! o man, joshua, Weng Sun and collin are coming!!! SO HAPPIES!!

today i have tuition at 7.30...
i'm now looking forward to a new level of Spiritual Breakthrough.
hmmn... i dont know what God has in stall for me.
But sometimes i feel so dead!
i guess thats what God wants to test me in. Whether i will still have the spiritual discipline to obey His word and stay in His presence.

I'm leavingggggggggg on A JET PLANE, DONT KNOW WHEN I'LL BE BACK AGAIN...

kidding lemme rephrase, { btw, its a song :) }

I'm leavingggggggggg on a GRANDIS, MISTUBISHI CARY... I'LL BE BACK ON A TUESDAY!!
=( sad...


No comments: