Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to the books

Hahaa.. so syf has finished?! What next? answer is there isnt it? Back to the books.
But how? i'm so tired, i'm so worn out :(

Yesterday i prayed for one and a half hours forsaking my physics study time. And praise God, the test was relatively easy for me. Tmrw i got chemistry test... die... so much things to do so lil time... :(
I cant believe i pulled through today! After so long i finally told God. God i really want to fast! I really want breakthrough's to happen! Today i had napfa 2.4km run :)

PRAISE GOD I DIDNT BREAK DOWN :)
PRAISE GOD I DIDNT SLOW DOWN IN MY RUN :)
PRAISE GOD MY TIMING WAS MUCH BETTER ( 11.57)
PRAISE GOD I PULLED THROUGH THE FAST :)

Throughout the whole run i was telling God, Lord, through the uphills ( Mountains) and the downslopes ( Valleys ) i WILL run with perseverance God! And thinking about it, when we climb the mountaintops, it is always difficult at first. But at the top, we're dancing with joy, we're admiring the beautiful scenery. I guess in our lives there will always be mountains and valleys, these things never seem to end. But when we chose to fix our eyes upon Jesus and not on our circumstances, i guess all else fades :)

Sometimes i just wish that the world around me would be less negative, In school its as if i'm in midst of people who don't care about the bible principals. And i'm just so tired of seeing the negativity around me.

I truly am worn out :( But i know God will pull me through.

To all my connect grp members, this part here is for u! :) Because i want u all to know that i truly truly love all of u guys :) ( i know its weird fr a male leader to say this..) And though sometimes u guys grieve me alot. I know that you guys will grow into connect group leaders. Maybe some of u cell group leaders. And even better, sub zone leaders. Maybe one day, u'll come and read this post here. And i know one day, all the hard work i've sown into your lives will grow into a beautiful harvest :)

No comments: