Today, i had a great conversation with krystle! :) haha! thks krys!
well, basically the title of the posts suggest it.
I guess its a totally new phrase in my life now.
i have new visions, dreams and most importantly a much better relationship with God this year :)
But i want to move to a higher level. And with a higher level, sacrifices have to be made. i have to leave my comfort zone! Thats why, i decided to move to wordpress. I know it has no link whatsoever :)
but its the way of me expressing that i've left things of last year and the past behind, symbolically, i wanna move to a higher level with God, in my spiritual life, my studies, my connect group. And i want Jesus to be part of every single part :) haha!
In prayer meetings we talk about us as a unrefined diamond stone. It is rough at first, but after much pain, suffering and moulding, we become that perfect diamond God wants us to be. And i want to be that diamond. oh man, my hands are shacking as i type this. I guess God's telling me the difficulty of it. Its much harder then i think. Giving up my bad habbits and letting God reign OVER MORE. haha :)
I will become that perfect diamond Lord. Teach me.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment