Today's papa day! And... daddy was rather happy haha :) Maybe he was just hungry thats why he didnt talk in the early part of the day. Haha, overall the day ended well. Daddy was happy. Oh and he hung the couple teddy bear i bought fr both my mum and dad on the car mirror haha :) I feel so proud of myself!
I really find myself so understanding and tolerant towards my family now. I thought i was tolerant towards them previously. But this is like a whole new level! I guess its because i really really want them all to get saved. But there are some impossible things that i really need God to really help..
1. Patience level!
2. Sleeping hours (I must get into bed before 12.15!)
3. ALL A1'S fr ALL subjects!
4. Strike a balance between everything..
Looking at it, wah.. its really quite impossible. But i dont serve a God who does the possible.. I serve a God who makes the impossible, POSSIBLE!! Sleeping at 12.15, oh man. I really have NO idea how am i to do that. Considering the leadership responisbilities in school.. and the studying. Ahh, I really need God.
But i know its all fr the salvation fr my family! and it will come to pass :) Today's nt just daddy day. Its also the Daddy of ALL daddies day today! :) God, thank You fr well, Everything in my life! Without u.. ahh, how can i ever live on this earth! During svc today, pastor tan wanted us to make our hands into a shape of a cup and offer all the bitterness, the pain in our lives unto God, and just then, i suddenly remembered one day during easter svc. And matthew and i werent sitting with e cg's cuz everyone was kinda seperated. But i remember how i made my hands in the shape of the cup, and cried and cried and cried. I couldnt stop crying! Thinking abt it, i cried fr exactly 45 minutes, matthew prayed fr me, then isaac came and prayed fr me. Then matthew came back and calmed me down. God, u are amazing.. no words can speak of Your majesty! :)
Tmr i'll be going to school.. I'm suppose to have a National Education camp these next 3 days.. Its nt overnight or anything.. just that.. haiz, i dont think i got proper rest yet :(
But tmr i'm skipping the first day! Well, tmr i'm having s student council meeting and its the very first time i'm going to meet the whole student council! Or maybe just the newly appointed members. But still, i'm meeting the people who are the heads of this school. Its indeed such an honour working next to them, but then again. As always i feel alone with God. Whenever i'm in school, everyone around me is against the word of God, and i simply feel hopeless. But tmr, tmr is gonna be different, i'm gonna be e light. And the darkness cannot comprehend. The promises of the bible are mine! We're gonna change this school man, change starts frm top down.. and... its starting this very moment! :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment