Wow.. 3days- 7hours of sleep.
I have no idea how i did that, but it wasnt me. It was God, His strength :) I now know what it really means to rely on God's strength. And now, i love to tell God that i've given up and i need His help :)
God's really amazing..
Sorry abt yesterday's post if it freaked ppl out.. i was kinda scared outta my wits too.. I was sneezing, trying my very best to push on to finish my work and that person came up. I felt emotionally raped.. Its just wrong man.. Considering my track record of gays checking me out.. :(
Anyway! God's really amazing! On sunday we had the event 'Sing fr me, eat fr free!' And i felt so physically tired because that night i only had abt one and a half hours of sleep.. (Dont ask me why!) But i still decided to join in e games to up e atmosphere and really, when u chose to focus on God, He provides fr yr necessities and u just look beyond yr so called circumstances. Straight after.. :O I met my first ever HOMEMATE! (FROM THE INSPIRATION OF SOULMATE.. I GOT HOMEMATE!) Zhenni! Haha, Krystle dropped us off at vivo city and i became a tour guide! Showing her around.. and wow, i like the california accent, its really sexy! after that i walked her home and we sat down and this is the part thats amazing.. Despite my phyical tiredness, Zhenni and i talked fr 2 hours :) She was so curious and the fire inside of her was really, truly overwhelming! She just wanted to know so much more about tithing, our church history, our cell group. She wanted to know everything! And out of the whole experience.. Hah! I finally built up my reputation with her! To not just be.. the Barker Guy! Haha!!
FINALLY! :( AFTER SO LONG.. SOMEONE THAT STAYS AT THE SAME PLACE WITH ME IN TIONG BAHRU :( BUT SADLY.. THIS OFFER LASTS ONLY 2 WEEKS.. GOD, CAN WE KIDNAP HER? LET HER STAY :(
I came home, had a bath, and i thought of resting on e bed fr just 5 minutes, i knew i was going to fall asleep but i just continued.. and in the end, i didnt just rest fr 5 minutes, i slept the moment i shut my eyes! Tmr, i'm going to stayback in school to get my measurements fr my blazer.. for the student investiture.. Oh man, i cant wait! A custome made blazer.. Wow.. haha, its really awesome.. Jesus.. its all thanks to Him!
Please pray for me, I'm down with flu and i really need to study and there's so much things to do! How can the temple of the Holy Spirit be sick! God, by yr stripes.. I'm healed!
Bottomline is, relying on God's strength is really what anyone can ask for. Elijah ran in the strength of the word of God for forty days and forty nights! :) What more can i ask for in life when i've such a great God, friends, family and especially connect group members that i know will be future worldshakers! :) Uncertain, difficult and scared about what the future holds for me, but i know that Jesus lights up the darkness in my walk with Him. I may be hard pressed, physically tired. But we live by faith, not by sight. And He will always be there fr me :) Thank You Father!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment