Haiz, this is the final day of holiday if u think abt it carefully! Weekends are always there, so.. June hols officially end today! Unlike everyone whose relaxing, playing games. I'm gonna be mugging real hard! Got things to finish today, but worst of all :(
i'm missing iworship.
I cant explain to u how sad i am! I dont even dare to ask my parents. Well, sometimes people say u have to ask if not u'll never know! But fr my family its kinda different :) If i ask my mum, its kinda bad cuz i'll be going out fr church activities 4 days in a row. And she doesnt like that :)
Well, i guess i really have to spend time with them. Haiz, i know i'm gonna really regret it, whenever i miss workshops, seminars like these. They're always the ones that i really have to go! its really true to say that NO church service is the right one to miss.. :(
Well! Here's my schedule for today! DEVIL U WILL NOT INTERFERE ONE BIT.
3.30-4.30pm Relax
4.30-6.30pm Quiet time
6.30-7.30 Jogging, Bathe
7.30-8.30pm Follow up
8.30pm-9pm Dinnerr
9pm-10pm Follow up
10pm-12am Studyyy Biology and A math
12-1am Pray
1am-1.30am Relax, Sleep :)
I GIVE UP GOD, ITS YOUR TURN TO STUDY :) Lets gooooooo :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment