I just noticed that this week was a crazy week. And all i needed.. was an amazing touch from God. I've been in shambles this week haha! I never remember being so down ever in my life haha :) But really praise God, God has never let anything that came through us go to waste! So let me give u an example! Haha, i just noticed that i've been a little to relaxed in my blogposts.. hmmn.. let it be for a while okay? I'll post revelations up really really soon!
This week i really really felt so defeated in my heart, and i couldnt find anything inside of me to really go forward to be productive. And if u know me well enough.. I'm a person that really cannot stand unproductivity! So i was dragging myself to school everyday. This week i got into so much trouble with e teachers and i simply could not understand why, because i always submit to the teachers, smile to them when handing in homework.. ask them how they're doing u know.. all those kinda stuff.. And aakash says its because of my gangster face and my taper-ed long pants.. I mean.. WHAT ON EARTH! haha, anyway.. I couldnt understand why of everyone the teachers have to pick on me when there were 39 other students who were much worst than me! But now i understand that its really the devil going against me. And yes, i did show dissrespect to one of the teachers.. haiz. But anyway, i've really been a class joker. And amazingly :) my class loves me.. and my name! Well the story goes like this.. There's this Australian teacher that has came in fr abt 2 mths so far. And she doesnt know how to pronounce my name.. cuz its a chinese name.. So u tell me! How does the name 'Ruiyuan' become 'Ruin' Haha, anyway shes the teacher that i showed dissrespect to because she had always picked on me for no reason but still that is no reason to dissrespect her... And worst still... the day showed her dissrespect was the day that she would be introduced to the drama club.. and it was really bad because Miss Sheila introduced me as the president to her. Going to apologise to her on monday!
I cannot explain to you how guilty i was. I knew that i could never expect my members to show their teachers respect if i myself did not show respect to my teacher, so the whole week i've just been feeling so guilty and i guessed it reached a point where the devil was condemning me
haha.. I'm really so happy! The light of God shining, though i must say i have not been the light shining this week. I know that i've built up some friendships throughout this week and the time will come where they'll really see the spirit inside of me! Lord, i'm sorry! But i will shine fr You. In the right manner. I am determined.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment