Sunday, July 5, 2009

All that I want

Today. was an amazing day. :) I have never ever recalled the guys having fellowship as close as this man. And it was just as if we were so close! Things are happening God! And its all cause of You :) The guys are finally bonding! ahh, there's more to it God. Its only the beginning!

I'm currently stuck right now because.. well, i dont know whether i shld go fr my N.E course tmr. I've been so consistent in going fr all the rest of the courses. Should i just skip one? But if i go tmr, then it'll mean free lunch, extra pocket money and.. ahh.. Inability to finish homework on time.. I really dont know how am i going to do it, but i really have to complete my homework.. AND STUDY!

Today pastor preached abt Abraham's journey from a baby christian to a mature believer. And i always thought i knew the story very well but Pastor YK really gave me such a new perspective of it! Haha, we got to get out of the comfort zone in our lives because it'll simply cause us to become lazy and unfruitful. Just like the Amoeba, we will die in our comfort zone.

Lord, give me more trials. I feel i've enough on my shoulder, but i really want to grow stronger.
Your all that i want.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSnLx3OrqcA&feature=related
Faithfulness faithfulness faithfulness.

God u really really always give and take away.. but i will always have reason to praise You :)


No comments: