These two days really have been supernatural. And oh man.. I really know what Isaiah feels :)
Though i might not have experienced God as whole as he did. I certainly must say, these two days.. Was certainly what i was looking forward to. Isiah entered into God's temple and He say God high and lifted up and His train filled the temple. haha.. because Isaiah offered up brokenness inside his soul, likewise i want to offer up all my life and trouble to the great 'I AM' :)
This weeks is going to be a hell of a week i know,its going to be busy, disappointing and troubling. But my God is over all things, and if my God has called me to be the salt and light of my campus who am i to say otherwise? Who are they to say otherwise? Krystle said:' God has called you to do something unless He has went before you to secure that victory'
Yesterday i was praying and i prayed that I would see God just as how Isaiah saw Him, high and lifted up on His holy throne. And these two days of cg and service.. I could really feel the victory of God! We always look forward to worship where we can intimately feel God's presence, power and love. But I look forward to praise equally because I know that my God has secured HIS victory :)
A tiring week ahead. But when i'm weak, You are strong. When i have nothing, You have everything. When i feel nothing in my spirit man, You feel every single pain i go through.
Through the valleys of the shadow of death, Father i WILL FEAR NO EVIL :)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment