Monday, July 13, 2009

Give me faith like jacob's

The medicine makes me feel more tired.. and worst still weaker.. i cant really do much..
I was thinking of catching up on whatever work i missed, but its really hard.

I'm really weak. my body feels normal and all but ah its really a wrong time for me to fall sick.. I was supposed to help miss sheila for the next batch of drama students for dsa.. and tmr, i'm suppose to be watching the top 4 syf plays.. apparantly i got a 3 days mc. Which is really really bad..

My brother says i look alot weaker.
Temperature- 38.5

Haha, i forgot to blog about something.. everything's all going muffled up in my brain.. Its as if everything's frozen up there.. i cant think i cant focus i'm just letting time flyy

On saturday when my mum went to send me to the doctor.. she was using the attributes plastic bag. Those when u buy books, bible and bible study books. Those bags where they give u when u make your purchases haha :)

Pretty amazing because it gives me a much better visualisation of my mum walking through the church doors :)

I'm really really weak..
Give me faith like jacob's

Come and sponge me :(

No comments: