Today was.. haha.. painful. Very painful. Imagine just coming back from school and so much things to do.. Well it was pretty cool.
How much pain does one have to go through until he becomes a perfect example for one to learn from? I finally found out. The pain of sacrificing my pride, my anger and my discontent. Today, i've finally showed the class what it really means that being popular is not by the vulgarities u use, being popular is not the things u do in class. But its what u chose to stand firm in. I chose to stand firm in the word of God, and that changed everything.
Matthew said:" U know, you could just leave the matter to me and Chandra and we'll complain to Cecila tan fr you. You dont have to get into trouble anymore."
I said no. Jesus said forgive and forget. How can i tell my members to pray, fast and forgive their enemies if i myself don't do that?
I thank God, Aakash learnt a valuable lesson today.
So what if they are ten times bigger then you? So what if they are carrying guns and knives?
You are not what they say, you are not that weak. You are what you believe you are. You are what Your God says about you. Not them.
I then shared a bible verse with him.. "If God is for You, who can be against you?"
Best part was.. Everything was targeted at me :) Not him.
How everything started might even bring me 3 years back haha.. not interested in saying it here because its all in the past and i've already said GOODBYE OLD MAN :) But after recess i came to class and found all my things thrashed. And oh man, i was so angry but i chose not to do anything. I knew the power i had could possibly get them into very deep trouble but hey :) I chose nt to. Jesus loved His enemies more than His loved ones. And i am glad to say that i am willing to forgive and forget.
I'm so glad that all the events that happened today were targeted towards me. brought some people in the light. I scolded Bruce.. And Bruce finally understood that the clique he was in, all the jokes and racist comments were actually hurting dilesh and Aakash. Glad bruce finally understood. Talked to Aakash as i always did, and finally after so long, i had an example to show him, the fight i had to pull through this afternoon. He always were afraid of the thugs. He had low self confidence.. And just as yesterday's quiet time i prayed... I prayed that i wanted to bless someone. These hands and these feet must touch a person's life today. And i know and i know that even after 20 years, Aakash and Dilesh will always remember what i've done fr them. Just glad that most of the racist remarks by the clique towards them have stopped.
At what expense? My expense? I'm still willing God :)
I've one friend to reach out to after so long.. It may nt be my season, but its definitely God's season.
Haha, nice try devil. You think that just by sending a small gang of gangsters.. OOPS! SORRY, a small gang of 'act beng' people to destroy me, that that will stop me frm reaching out to spike? HAHA! YOUR THE ULTIMATE JOKE OF E YEAR MR HORNY IDIOT! Guess what :O I instilled confidence into Aakash and successfully reached out to spike today. Thanks so much man :) Nice try, but GOOD GAME HORNY IDIOT!!
HAHA!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment