Wow.. i've been looking back at my previous blog posts and haha.. i've really really changed alot as compared to last year :) My posts were all so serious! Haha, but i really loved some blog posts that even after reading some.. haha.. i just felt so encouraged!
127 posts successfully haha.. i'm wondering.. will i ever go back to wordpress? I mean, i love blogspot so much that i dont wanna leave man haha!
Gonna see the doctor with my family tmr morning.. I told mama. "Ma, i'm really sick and tired of always falling sick and getting down with flu. We've seen so many doctors since i was young and all the medicine either made me stay the same and even fr some instances made me worst."
I hope this is the last time i go to the doctor. But really and honestly, I recieved blessings in almost every single area of my life when i recieved salvation haha and physically healing has already came when i gave my heart to Him :)
Sometimes i'm stuck in a rut, sometimes i feel that i'm on the mountaintops. Sometimes i feel that i'm being crushed by a mountain. Sometimes i feel that i'm high on drugs. But i need to depend on You God. to You only will i run :)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment