Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sundays are long.. without church

Sundays are long when you ain't in the house of God
Indeed just as what David said. A day in Your courts is better ten thousand anywhere else..
Today being confined at home.. really brings back memories where my mum banned me from church. And i really got so mad at her, but i stayed home anyway to watch the online service, and today really really gave me a remembrance of how important and how much i should treasure pastor kong, the church and especially the people that are closest to us, our church family. Its not as if i didnt noe this previously, but one doesnt realise how important something is to him until he loses it eh?

Thats why, i have to go fr mission trip.

it seemed as if i have been living 40 hours.. i guess thats a life without church.. haiz.. my week didnt end with a sunday service.. and most importantly. Fellowship..

I noticed that i havent blogged about any revelations lately.. hmmn.. i should start posting my revelations soon! got one :) Yesterdays quiet time was... SUPERNATURAL! I did a total rundown of the book of John.. from chapter 2-6 and it shows the christian life we live. And its all a cycle! Just like us in the human body.. like when we are a baby.. and then we slowly age and then its puberty where we grow more mature in e spirit and then National service where u go thru spiritual warfare.. haha.. its a long diagram.. i have NO IDEA how i'm gonna post it up :)

Anyway, i promised to post up some great news about myself last week eh? Haha, i guess i can post it now already..
I took my height and weight last tuesday.. guess MY HEIGHT!

165CM!! I GREW BY 2CM!!
i GUESS when i wrote in my prayer book that i would grow by 10 cm at the end of the year.. God took it for real! Haha, i cant believe it! I didnt pray for it at all! Maybe its time i START praying fr my height eh?! :)

Well.. my temperature.. i don't really want to talk about it.. its 38 degrees now. My mum's touching my forehead and even she's asking questions. I don't have swine flu. I've rabbit flu. I dont feel my body is hot, or burning. But when i take my temperature.. everything's different. When my mum touches my forehead and neck, my skin is first hot after 1 second.. its just normal body temperature..its really wierd..

Its really really really a wrong time for me to fall sick..

I guess its true when your sick u say things that u cant process eh

No comments: