Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sick Sick :(


I've been really sick these three days.. argh.. Monday was okay, tuesday was worst.. today.. was UNEXPLAINABLE :( i was like a sick patient.. I got ready fr school.. got into the car, papa sent my brother first and when he was on his way to send me.. I told him.. turn the car arnd.. send me home papa :(

Oh yeah, i must tell u abt P.E ytd.. Played soccer as usual :) Though i was sick and everything.. still managed to push on :)

TOOK HEIGHT AND WEIGHT.. i wont release the RESULTS UNTIL FRIDAY :p

MOST IMPORTANTLY.. I SCORED DAVID BECKHAM!!
I know i could score frm corner previously.. That was when i was on form.. But then ever since sec 2 i degraded... Then ytd.. I decided to take goal kick.. Jarrel Shouted RUIYUANNN.. Ahh, that idiot. One man show lah! We dont need play already.. we defend u go up! Anyway.. I lobbed it really high... WITH A CURL.. TOP CORNER.. It breezed Jarrel's beautiful golden hair... TOP CORNER GOAL!! Fr yr info.. The net was really small.. HAHA! cant imagine how proud i am of that goal..

Headaches been hitting me fr these two days. As compared to monday.. tuesday was super bad, i dont know whether it'll hit me again. But i must must recover b4 this saturday's badminton outreach! I havent touched the badminton racket fr a WHOLE LONG 3 YEARS!
Man, i really need yr prayers, really really really sick :(

No comments: