Sunday, August 2, 2009

20th anniversary

I decided to blog after a really long time :)
I've been busy.. And tired.. Haha, gosh i really am tired. Haha, i just went to post my physics project on youtube.. AND NO WAY AM I SHOWING U WHAT I DID :p

i have a feeling its a really bad video.. but what choice do i have :( I really tried haha..

I'm tired.. Need God more than ever.
Pastor, u watch out fr me :) I'm gonna be the next generation u are gonna disciple! :)
I thank God fr Chc. The going gets tough. But the tough gets going. We never sought the easy way out, but chose the narrow path. This is the path that pastor has laid out fr us. Always smacked between two sides. The ultra religious and the world. It is hard. But we still shine brighter than anyone :)

I thank God because of the friends i have. I thank God fr the amazing cg i have. I thank God fr the church that changed my life.
I asked Jesus to make me more like Him. Yes Jesus is doing exactly that! Its hard God, but yes, I'm willing :)

Thank You City Harvest. Never could i comprehend God's destiny fr me without u!
Thank u.. fr making my very first sunday the best day of my life!

No comments: