Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things just happen

I enjoyed today very very much :) Great svc, great fellowship, great bonding, great signs God has showed abt my connect group.. Who do i owe it all to? None other than God :)

Yes i'm very tired haha, i'm going to pray and sleep after i finish blogging. I have chemistry tuition on tuesday, gosh.. Yi xuan's tutor. Changed her B4 to a A2. If she can help yi xuan.. She can certainly help me too!

Today wasnt a very pleasant day fr me..
Parents were really angry because i spend so much time out. Papa just came into the room and tried talking some sense into me. But i just looked straight at the facebook computer screen, i don't want to do it at all but why do they keep telling me to give up something they know i will never ever give up in my life? My ministry, my commitment to this church. I want them to know that i didn't sign up for a membership at the international social club, i want them to know that i'm part of a crusade that is going to impact lives out there.

How do i talk to them? How will they come to realise church is so important to me.. I don't know, frankly speaking, i really dont know. But things just happen. Things just happen when we pray.

I don't just want to be a prayer warrior, i wanna be a thankful prayer warrior. Thanking God in every situation of my life :) Let things happen God. Let them happen the way You want it to be! Not our will, but Yours be done!

No comments: