Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ahhh!! ITS CHILL TIME!!

actually not true... its juz the beginning of MY NIGHTMARES!! i still havent finish my revision!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH helpz?
NO?
HELP THE YOUNG RABBIT YOUNG RABBIT!! AHH =(

i juz realised... that i HAVENT DRANK MILK IN 6 DAYS!! =O
i guess it muz be the red bull.... which makes me high.. which makes me...
ERR... MAKES ME WAD AGAIN??

o yea!! guesS WAD!! IMAGINE EATING A CHOCOLATE COOKIE THAT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD!! AND FOR THE PRIZE OF ONLY 2 DOLLA!!

GUESS WAD... I ATE THAT YTD!! =O I BOUGHT I FRM COLD STORAGE AHHHH IT ROCKZ MY SOCKS LA!! IF U WAN.. I BUY FR U =D

ahh... but still.. the best thing is my revelation for today!!
ahahaahaa...

lets see... after school...
i saw Igx, jon and sherman outside our sch! and guess wad!! when i was talking with them... 171 came!! TOGETHER WITH 700!! AND BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY... i asked igx to run to catch our bus... but NOO... CUZ HE WAS HITCHING A RIDE FROM JON'S DAD!!
( its cool bro! no hard feelings =D )

so... i ran... OOPS!! HOP!! TO THE NEXT BUS STOP!!
HOP HOP HOP.... WAH... SERIOUSLY.. GOD LOVES ME MAN.. WHEN I REACHED COLD STORAGE BUS STOP... PRAISE THE LORD.. THE BUS WAS LIKE... STILL SO FAR OFF MAN... HE GAVE ME FLASH'S RUNNING SPEED!!

SO I'LL BE... FLASH BUNNY!! U KNOW ZOOM?!?!
MINE WILL BE.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

=D ok.. lame.. sorry..

but still this is only the first part!!
so i got on the bus... and guess wad... when we were approaching newton... NUMBER 5 WAS JUZ BEHIND ME =O so i got off 171 and went on number 5... JUZ ON TIME MANZ!!
can u imagine if i stayed on with richard, dean and ambrose.... or with igx and de rest... I'LL REACH HOME LIKE... AT 3.30!!?!?! but SERIOUSLY!! ITS LIKE SO AMAZING LA!! SEE!! BETTER THANK GOD THAT I CAN RELAK AND WRITE THIS POST =D

wads worst!! JULIE XIE AND MY MEI MEI =D so nice of u to want me to go to CLARK KUAY RIVERWALK THERE!!! I WAS BLESSED BY GOD NO WAY I'M GONNA THROW THE BLESSIGN AWAY =D

but no hard feelings eh??
hop hop bow bow =)

alright dudes!! i'm gonna go play play chill already.. LATER TOO STRESS AGAIN =D
Signing off!! oops!!

HOPPING OFF!!

psalms 61:8

No comments: