GOD I NEED YOU AGAin!!
SO HAPPY AJAY'S BACK!! and best of all... HE'S BACK =D haha.. sorry hav to repeatt it
AJAY!! ITS SO GREAT TO HAV U BACK BRUTHER!!
anyway, today... there was a lot imagining i did. or rather thinking...
hmmn..
i kinda ended the day with a emo ending... i was walking and thinking. And now, looking back.
I dont remember anything. And i got so worried because i forgot all the past valleys i was in. And all i remember is that God has delivered me time to time again when i dont even remember what He did for me. And thats the worse thing that has ever ever happened in my life. I dont care what valley i am in. But i have completely forgot the valley i had got by with.
And this has really been a new insight to me. We as christians really forget the many GREAT blessings that God has given us. When we get delivered from a situation. Yes, we do thank Him. But have we actually really gone down on our knees and really thanked Him for everything? The fact is, i haven't and i'm really disappointed about it. We always ask God.
" Father, i pray fr ___"
And He gives it to us. And next thing we know, we ask Him for more AND MORE
And then, we completely stop giving thanks to Him.
And when we ask again, we expect something BIGGER, and LARGER . And when we dont recieve those amazing blessings.we start blaming God.
" Father where are You? You said You will be with me till the end of time! But where are u now that i need ___"
The walk back was very sad one. And i thought of all the problems that i've been facing. And now just looking at how hard i fought the devil when i was trying to get hold of the harvest during the past few months. I know God's with me. So why am i so scared now to claim the harvest back?
It is because of our experiences. The devil comes in, giving a false word to us. That God will NOT help us. But the fact is, Jesus is lifting us higher and higher each day.
Just as the ONEACS musical said :
" One day soon i'm going... to spread my wings and fly away, Fly away..."
And that is what God wants us to do. To really soar in the skies.
And so i was walking home... And hmmn, i cant explain wad actually happened
but there's this small road in between the main road and my house.
Listening to the song "To know Your name". I was really so sad because the fact is that Jesus Christ. Became flesh and blood. He who was Holy, chose to take our sins upon himself.
The lyrics are simply too amazing to comprehend...
The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeemsHis love will never fail me. I just want to kneel down before His Holy Presence.
Forgiven I'm alive restored set free
Your majesty resides inside of me
Forever I believe
Forever I believe
Arrested by Your truth and righteousness
Your grace has overwhelmed my brokenness
Convicted by Your spirit led by Your word
Your love will never fail
Your love will never fail
I know You gave
The word Your only Son for us
To know Your name
To live within the Saviour's love
He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
And You loved
You loved a people undeserving
Back to the long walk. There was a super strong wind blowing at me suddenly. And i dont know why, but i juz couldnt lift my face because it was simply to strong. (Its like those kinda rainy day when the winds are blowing crazily) And then i was listening to these few lyrics again.
" I know You gave
The word Your only Son for us
To know Your name
To live within the Saviour's love
He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
And You loved
You loved a people undeserving"
And i heard the Holy Spirit prompt me :" Ruiyuan, lift your head up. The devil can slow you down. But now is the time. Forget about yr circumstances and go and claim the harvest. This is a valley, yes. But you will NOT be defeated. I am here. I AM the LORD your God. Do not fear. You will defeat the mountains."
I lifted my head up. I made a 90 degree turn towards my block. Lo and behold i was at my block downstairs. This time the wind blew even harder. I wasnt struggling. But i could walk even faster. And before i know it, I was in the lift with no wind blowing against me.
Such a simple demonstration that God used. How amazing it can be. To show His love for us. That He will never EVER forsake us. He will never leave us as orphans.
Krystle told me:" We're tested not in the valleys, but in the mountain tops."
I know the devil wants to slow me down with my current situation. But guess what asshole, you aint stopping me. The harvest is here. W445 is gonna reach its 36 members soon. So juz get lost while u can before we totally OWN YOUR ASS.



No comments:
Post a Comment