Saturday, December 6, 2008

READY

today's cell grp was simply awesome!
and its time for me to lift up my heads and look forward and get the harvest w445 has.

8 MORE MEMBERS!!

i dont care, i'm gonna go all out. That's why i know, I'm gonna end this year with a bang. Because i hav tried my very very best. And i've given my ALL. Rabbits ALL. Whatever is left of him, he is going to hop to the lost and the broken hearted that are in the valleys and Christ is going to save AND DELIVER THEM. I know, that i'll be given whateever's last of me. So this round of barker harvest. Is something i want it to be successful. Actually all barker harvest i wanted it to be successful. But this round, HAS TO BE SUCCESSFUL. No matter how destroyed i am.

God i pray you will use me as a tool. To touch their hearts Father Lord.

I'm so broken now... so sad... so lonely.. haiz.

So much fear! so much anxiety, so much hopelessness.
How can i let them take over me!
AHH!!

Hope overthrows fear, it makes you hopeful! gets rid of the anxiety, it gives us faith!
ahh.. i'm leaving my burrow to go to my Grandma's house on the 12th of december.
and its kinda stupid, because on the 13th, there is C2

C2= Christmas Carnival haha!
yea... krystle wanted me to do the drama workshop.. but looks like i cant anymore =(
and and..
mostly the fear is because i dont wanna go back to kl.
Because all this times of my life, I knew there was God. I was exposed to God so many times. His great wonders, songs and His word. But i've never accepted Him since young.

But... Every year we will go and visit my grandma. And now that i love Jesus... i love Him.
I dont want to go back to that temple. I'm not kneeling towards that stupid statue and bow.
No way am i going to do that. that simple thought is getting me traumatized. I cannot stand it at all. Just going back to some wierd chinese temple. Who think they know the true living God. When all they're worshipping is just a stupid statue which some cocked up chinese or hindu man came up with.

i cant stand it. Not with all my burdens, i dont want to fall now of all times. I've got so far together with God. And no way am i to give this all up. No way am i to destroy Our relationship.
i'm so alone in this, but i know God will deliver me. i am going to return back to Singapore becoming a stronger and better Christian.

And devil, watch out. Your not destroying me at all. Your digging yr own grave. Oops! sorry, your already in one.

No comments: