Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'll be home fr Christmas

I'm back with my vengence!! RAWWWRRR!! oops! i'm a rabbit! sorry :D
heee!!

either way, my trip to ipoh wasnt really a holiday... neither was it boring.. juz okay maybe because i went too many times!

HAHAA!! Rita changed the template fr my blog again! Thks Rita! u simply rock! thks fr helping me out in so many things!! (u know what i mean) :)

Christmas is tmrw! hmmn.. many things to do! but! its gonna be THE FIRST TIME I'M CELEBRATING His BIRTHDAY!! I'M SO EXCITED!! ARE YOU?!!? :D

Christmas carols!! if only i could get rid of with everything.. but!! i shall juz post it here.

I have loads more to say!! juz sianz so i'll do it lata! haha!!


First one!! The first Noel!! it rocks :)


The First Noel - Josh Groban


SECOND!! THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY!! OKAY... THE LIL RABBIT BOY!! :D


Christmas carols 2

cya lata!!

No comments: