TODAY, SVC OWNED!! WE GOT TO STEP AND LITTER IN CHURCH!! GOODBYE old sins, old CONFLICTS, OLD DEFEATS AND OLD VICTORIES! SATAN GET OUTTA MY LIFE!!
hahaa!! its so great!! and svc was awesome.. ahh!! i feel so power charged by it!! after that, went fr bs!! haha :D This is a note to everyone who does bible study with me!! i'm sorry if i ask a lot of question or i am slow.. its just me.. a rabbit you see :D
so try to understand ah!! pai seh!! JOLYN! U FASTER THAN ME HAPPY!!! :) at least i'm faster than Rita.. ( not saying that some ppl are slow... )
Today, we saw pastor DEREK, TAN AND THE ALMIGHT PASTOR KONG!
haha... if u wanna know what happened during bs... :D:D ask me!! its super ownage!! i muz show u the actions!!
After that we went to t3 fr LUNCH!! RITA!! I KNOW I GROSSED U OUT TODAY, SORRY ABT THAT!! BUT I WAS SO HIGH!! AND WE WERE ALL EATING... WHICH WAS A MISTAKE I'M MADE.. HAHAA!! either way... Dudes we went to see Sun off! And guess what, I fought threw all the ppl, A small rabbit! BATTLED THE WAY OUT TO GET... SUN'S PHOTO'S!!
go to facebook, Rita shld've posted it, and trust me!! i fought fr it!!
hahaa :D a lot of other stuff to talk abt... But i shall juz lay out the fun i had today!! cya later then!
O and Julie, less whining more funning! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment