James 4:7-9 (New King James Version)
Humility Cures Worldliness
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
Flee from us demon. You think its so easy to bring us down that easily? You think it is so easy to bring down God's church?
John Wesley:"Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergymen or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon Earth."
Once in seven years I burn all my sermons; for it is a shame, if I cannot write better sermons now than I did seven years ago.
Billy graham:
"We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding."
"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened."
Wake up the mighty man inside of you guys!
William Booth"Go for souls. Go for souls, and go for the worst."
Monday, March 30, 2009
GO! LEAVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment