ahh.. i must say its my busy schedule
Holy (Live) - Christian City Church
Here's where i ask u to pray fr me :)
I'm really worn out by everything. Especially drama... Hahaa... my syf is next monday... which is.. .the day after easter sunday.
I cant express how tired i am :(
but nevertheless. God is faithful and He is always there with me! :)
Ever know what a guy's feeling is?! :) Well mine is- when u want to cry but u cant! So for those that can cry! please cry more :D hahaa!! crying is great form of relaxation i know :D
hahaa :D i cant explain how i feel. But this song clears everything :)
Hear my cry God! YOU ARE KING! WHERE ARE YOU? I SEARCHING DESPERATELY FOR U IN THE RAIN! I WONT LEAVE THE RAIN WITHOUT YOU HERE. LORD WHERE ARE YOU?
' I. AM. HERE'
Holy Holy .. LORD u know my cry to You. Please hear me! I cant stand here without Your presence at all. But nonetheless, Your glory will shine from these clouds of tiredness. Soak us in Your Holy presence Father.



No comments:
Post a Comment