Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is SLEEP really Necessary?

Just read an amazing article my mum left on the coffee table... and.. :(.. and... :(:(
You HAVE SLEEP DISORDER :(


Taken from the POPCLUB:

Sleep is necessary. Sleep provides us with more energy, a stronger immune system, an improvement in heart health, memory formation and concentration levels. Not only that, the regulation of hormone production kicks in during sleep. Sleep is especially important to children as well as rabbits because growth hormones (HGH) are released during deep sleep.

( no wonder i'm so short :[ )

Not having enough sleep IS NO LAUGHING MATTER as it significantly affects a person’s quality of life. Apart from not functioning at the optimum level, a lack of sleep over a prolonged period also introduces a whole host of problems including moodiness, fatigue, forgetfulness, difficulty in concentration and in dire conditions… HALLUCINATION.

You have sleep disorder if:

· I take more than 30 minutes to fall asleep

· I feel tired during the day and don’t feel rested

· I fall asleep within 5 minutes of lying down when I do not intend to fall asleep

· I experience brief nodding off episodes when I do not mean to do so

... “In recent studies, rats normally live two to three years, but when totally deprived of sleep, they only managed to live about five weeks. They developed sores, their immune system began to fail and their body temperature dropped.”


OH CRAP!! THEN HOW ABOUT RABBITS!??! :( DO WE DIE EVEN EARLIER!??!? =O :(


oh crap :( :( Die... ahh.. How :( I'M GONNA HAVE HALLUCINATIONS.. AHH! DIE... at least i've started getting sufficient sleep :)

HAHA :) Jesus!! even if i have hallucinations, it'll be about being with u :)
BEING A GOOD BUNNY HOPPING AROUND WITH U :D hehee!!

Today's schedule :
1. Go and buy groceries fr event tmrw. Afterwhich meet charmaine to pass her the groceries
2. Meet Rita! go over to IMM DAISO, to buy TUG-O-WAR props.
3. AMAZING AMAZING CELL GRP MEETING :)
4. Unable to join fr sushi making :(
5. Science tuition with amazing Ken! :)


Lord, this is my decleration against the world that i trust in Yu in midst of all the negativity. Because You have stolen my soul Lord.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5:16

No comments: