Haiz, i'm gonna missed churchwide bible study tmr. I could go fr it tmr. But judging frm my mother's expression and the talks we had so far. I would rather stay at home, and regain her trust in me once again :) I wanna be the perfect salt and light in my family, that they can never ever find fault with me. Sometimes i really wonder, why isit that i'm so much better than my brother and they always judge me instead! Haha, thinking abt it, when i was a young boy, my parents used to say bad abt him all day. And i was an angel in their eyes. I guess, its my time now to be the bad son in their eyes haha... But all i can say is that they're awesome parents, compared to other families. I must say, my parents are alot more caring then other families that i know of haha! :) we're a pretty awesome family!
Last year i said:" Only when the time is right, will i bring my family"
Apparantly the time never came :O I'm not gonna let my flesh do the work, i'm gonna let my spirit man do the work this time!
This year sadly.. i say:"until i get things right with my parents"
I typed out the things that i plan to do fr my family, with my family. I understand the context of what i am doing.. another year wasted. Another year wasted that God can invest so much of Him inside of their lives. But i know the prayers, the fasting, the tears will not come to waste. I can tell u so much of what i've done! I've been living in this family in fear, fear that they'll think i'm crazy or wierd. I remember the time where i sat down next to my brother's bed as he was sleeping and praying fr his big O's! Ahh! I'm determined. I think i shldnt say "until i get things right with my family" i think i shld write, "things will come right with my family and i will bring them to the kingdom of God".
Brother poh's session was just simply amazing today, just felt the love of God flow through his guitar playing. It was as if in a flash it wasnt him playing the guitar, it was God's angels playing, singing and the 6 winged seraphim's were around us singing along. It was that great. i just felt my burden's becoming lighter and lighter. Brother poh is amazing..
How about the 'message that wld change my life' ? Haha, i think i figured it out. It may be it, it may not be. Either way, i have to pray about it. In the meantime.. i just wished some people would take a break from reading chinese books, or admin work and just go to sleep eh?
F__W? :)
Luke 5:36-39
36 Then He spoke a parable to them: “No one puts a piece from a new garment on an old one; otherwise the new makes a tear, and also the piece that was taken out of the new does not match the old.
37 And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’”
The old is not better Father, pry open this heart of mine, knock down these hard walls. And give me a new wineskin. Because i need a new anointing.



No comments:
Post a Comment