Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dry bones live

Haha, i feel awesome.. slept all the way till 4.30.. i was suppose to wake up at 5.30 until i recieved a call frm jackson that woke me up. Darn, i didnt pick that call up haha..

Thank God fr the amazing tongue :) I am really happy because i'm proud to say that the quality of my follow up has certainly improved.. And i got sion to CONSIDER coming on saturday. Sad to say he's grounded by his mum cuz well, he didnt do well in e exams. PRAYER NEED OVER HERE! Lets pray that God'll really allow this young man to come back to the cell group again.. No place is better then God's house..

Today.. SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGH.. As compared to last year. I know that i havent brought in any new faces to the cell group. but its a time of consolation fr me :) Just like what krys said. But that doesnt mean i dont try to reach out to the harvest! Today finally after.. I DUNO 3 mths? Of nt fasting.. I fasted today.. and yes e devil tried but haha.. he failed bitterly :) he made me sick. But in e end God was victorious.. And above all.. Nicholas came up to me saying:" I most likely will be able to come to yr church this sunday. If i'm busy! And maybe Noel might be coming too.."

Its really supernatural because i'm just reaching out to nicholas through brotherly love, and i havent talked to him anything church related. I just told him that i wanted him to know the family that i belonged to. And wow, God really is amazing. The guy Noel? haha.. my sec 1 friend. He saw how gangster i was in sec 1.. and well basically! We were really good friends :) Best of all, his dad is a pastor. And his dad was sending him to check out all the church's in Singapore, how the charismatic church does things and maybe try to impart it to his church.. But HEHEE :D
NOEL COMES ON SUNDAY.. HE'S NEVER GOING TO RETURN TO HIS DAD'S CHURCH EH? :)

nah... dont want to steal him over to our church. But i really hope that in our decentralised service this sunday.. He'll not leave the hall feeling old and religious, but He'll leave the place with a touch from heaven that will change his life just like how Isaiah left the temple seeing God high and lifted up! :)

Ezekiel 36:23-31

23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD,” says the Lord GOD, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.

25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.

30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.

31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.


This is the parable that i meditated fr 2 days.. its really so amazing how God moves :)
There's so much things i got out of this.. And i dont know how to write it all out, cuz i've dinner waiting fr me.. But i guess, i'll keep it to myself! :) Its indeed such a beautiful parable. Let God touch u in a way that leaves u wanting moreee!!

God, extend my capacity!! And give me a new heart and cleanse me from all my sin! :)

No comments: