Haiz, really feel so hard pressed.. and stretched. I really need a new capacity. Sometimes its hard to look through God's eyes and see the hope and light inside people and situations.. but i have to because if i dont, things will never change.
Feel so crappy now.. i hate it when family members argue, when my parents are crazy over the stock market and everything they care abt is whether their stocks have rose... And sometimes i just wish that there was someone who could help me out with school work and sometimes even calling the members up. I only have one pair of hands how can i reach so many people? But nevermind, i have Jesus..
Ever seen a congregation all kneel down in worship? Here's a second video, the first was frm delirious? Remember? HAHA, now this one.. is 'Saviour King' I noticed that i always listen to that song whenever i'm feeling so hopeless.. maybe because the intro is a touching hymnal that applies so much to my life.. Read some of the comments and i find it so funny that even people in the world cut off christians tat speaks in tongues. that person said:" Hillsong speaks in tongues! They're a cult!" I'm left there wondering huh? Oh and best thing, both videos have free worship :) Enjoy! Copy and paste them on yr internet browser :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIx6ZN_Lkc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCS5qsh0Lno&feature=related
VERSE IWhen i was watching the videos.. and seeing the people lighting their individual candles.. I just felt God speaking to me, that every single person has a fire inside of them. And He does not love us because our fire is burning more brightly then others. Jesus loves all those candles, whether or nt they are lit. He loves them all.. And we're gonna raise up a whole new generation. A generation whose fire are unquenchable.
Let now the weak say I have strength
By the Spirit of power That raised Christ from the dead
Let now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him And I'm more than blessed
PRE-CHORUS
Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all For Your Son's holy Name
And with the heavens we declare You are our King
CHORUS I
We love You Lord We worship You
You are our God You alone are good
VERSE II
Let now Your church shine as the bride
That You saw in Your heart
As You offered up Your life
And now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed
Those adopted as Your own
CHORUS II
You asked Your Son To carry this
The heavy cross Our weight of sin
CHORUS III
I love You Lord I worship You
Hope which was lost Now stands renewed
CHORUS IV
I give my life To honour this
The love of Christ The Saviour King



No comments:
Post a Comment