Slight
Temperature as of 9.30am- 38.1
Woke up with a very bed headache.. I always feel well rested. But i can't tell u how many times i got up these few nights. Its not a very good sleep but i have no idea how i woke up so many times without feeling tired..
Loads of things to do. Homework, studying.. haiz the list is endless.
Tmr the student council will be discussing the teacher's day celebration. I really have to be there if not, everything will be difficult. Its as if i'm the brains and the voice of the council u know. haiz.. things are going to be really difficult.
Mama is starting to get sick. Crap.. must be because of me. She's been so busy with me that she didnt have time to clean up the house. And she's just so busy with it. And when mum's sick.. Oh crap, the family is really done for.
As many of u know.. my dearest viewty is spoilt! it doesnt have vibration anymore hahaa.. wierd eh? I've been looking around for new phones. And i decided that from now on the
only mobile phone's i'm going to buy is samsung or sonic erricson. I saw the phone Chloe and matthew were using. oh man.. i really like that phone, its so sleek and porche. Touch screen and a typing pad. A slide phone feature. A perfect phone that i always wanted.. But darn.. my contract ends in one more years time...I was thinking of trading in my viewty to get another phone.. but i dont know how much i've to pay for the ultra touch.. my parents won't permit it if we have to pay.. but i really want this model :(
Headache headache.. why wont u go away..



No comments:
Post a Comment