Temperature as of 7.22pm-38.4
yup, its certain i'm not going to school tmr. ahh.. crap
I noticed a couple of things that happen when a person has a high fever. Or rather what happens to me when my body gets a high temperature.
1. Hair certainly grows 2 times faster :)
2. A person says things he's not supposed to say, or he says things that he has no idea of or.
Example: I wanna flyyy....
3.He grows TALLER! Or maybe.. the person's just imagining things..
2. A person says things he's not supposed to say, or he says things that he has no idea of or.
Example: I wanna flyyy....
3.He grows TALLER! Or maybe.. the person's just imagining things..
God, what do u want me to do now? I dont want to have anything to do with him anymore in my life. Why does he keep showing up? And even to my family? God! i'm sick.. have mercy on your servant..



No comments:
Post a Comment