Rabbit died.
Rose up again.
On the fifth day,
the same power...
That conquered the grave
Is in him.. Now..
He isn't rabbit..
Or bunny...
HE'S RAVERINE!
okay lame i know i claimed i was raverine when wolverine was out... ARRUUU
but still, haha.. how God conquered this disease of mine.. haha.. we did a little spiritual warfare with e devil :) Kicked his majorly small ass hahaa..
I'm suppose to go to school today, woke up but i just decided.. nah no need since invest rehearsals are cancelled.. OH YEAH! INVEST REHEARSALS ARE CANCELLED! THANK YOU JESUS!!
HAH! JESUS GAVE ME A FULL WEEK'S BREAK FROM SCHOOL :)
Oh, i made a fresh discovery yesterday...
The game maple..
its really really AWESOME!
I cant believe i'm saying this, usually when ppl discuss it.. I'm thinking 'What a bunch of kids! :D' Now i understand.. how it is to be a kiddy! HEHEEEE I LIKE BEING KIDDY!! RAWWRRR!!
THKS YOUSS JESSUSSSS!! YOUR MY NUMBER ONE! :)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment