I know I know
i'm supposed to be sleeping now aren't i? Math homework undone.. still in the process of doing. my flu has started coming back in. Tmr in e morning is math tuition then.. when everyone is having cg.. I'm outside in the world spending the time with my dearest family.. Not saying that its a bad thing but i would pretty much love to spend it with God's people especially when i feel so broken
2 things i found out about myself.
1.I've just started becoming a bookworm.. reading books during school time when teacher's arent teaching or there's plain nothing to do.. I found out that by reading a book i keep my mind in a semi-relaxed state which brings me back to the studying mood once i need to return back to study which in turns.. helps alot but.. haha there are the downsides too. My improved eyesight seems to be deproving all of a sudden haha..
2. My body is sure to breakdown really soon. I've been sick these few days each day with no signs of recovery.
I really wish to be posting the post on my revelation on the animals that resemble the different spirits, but i finally came to a conclusion- Whats the point of posting all these revelations when i myself am feeling unsatisfied with myself and feeling so disappointed and down. Only when i'm feeling at my very best then only will i post them up.
Moving back to wordpress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment