Saturday, August 15, 2009

My conclusion- Repeated

A repeated post because i promised myself to read and post this up whenever i'm down:

I’ve came to a conclusion. And i’m going to make sure that it is a reminder to me. I’m going to post this whenever i forget and whenever i lose hope. Because my God is a God who saves and my God is a God who gives and takes away I am not going to grief the Holy spirit anymore, no matter how i’m feeling. Whether is it being defeated, disappointed. Rick Warren said:”It is faith and not feeling that pleases God” I’m going to make sure that the Holy spirit inside of me really has a secured nest and He will make his nest over here, in Ruiyuan’s heart I have come to a conclusion that whatever season i am going through in my life, whether is it in dryness or a time of parental objections, persecution and the all looked forward harvest season. I want my God to be glorified in every season, and no matter what circumstances and adversities i face, my God is high and lifted up on that throne and nothing is going to shake him or move him from His holy throne. This is really the cry of my heart. The world can take away my possessions, my titles, or even the people closest to my heart. But never ever will i allow them to take away the altar that i have with my God

No comments: