Monday, August 3, 2009

Outta bed

Just came back home.. haha, yes i'm very very shack :(
I settled in my mind yesterday. I wont go to school because of the lack of sleep.. But today, i forced myself outta bed.

Went to prayer meeting, told the group about the worship team. We're coming barker. Revival is coming. Fire.. Consuming fire fall!

Greg recently lent me the planetshakers accoustic album. And i really am blown away.. the song 'rain down' is really amazing. Yesterday i felt so disheartened and the moment i heard that song i just felt the presence of God :)

I really hope that eugene will be able to ignore whatever differences we have and teach me.. teach me how he learnt to sing so well. Mark told me that eugene's voice was very shacky at first and after 4 months of practise he perfected it.. if he can change and become such a good singer.. So can i!

First day of being a student counciller.. Gosh, and Mrs Samuel just had to talk to me. It is no wonder many ppl dislike her.. But in the end i just humbled myself and said sorry :)

Tuition in about.. 20 minutes.. gosh :( I really just want to rest now..
Gonna be more like You Jesus. I'm gonna fix myself right.

No comments: