The truth is- I am very tired.. I just want to lie down and sleep.
Charles told me once that a pro person is not one who takes on many things. But a pro person is one who is able to balance all that he has. Am i a pro person? Frankly speaking i don't think i'm even close.
Today's cg was really amazing and there's going to be an even better service to celebrate Singapore's b'day tmr! :) I had a great bonding time with my family over dinner today. I was interacting more than usual and best of all my hair finally looked nice :)
Papa seems like he's really really gonna get me a new handphone really soon :) I must pray hard its e ultra touch! I like the song beautiful.. Because the fact is Jesus is really really more than enough for me. But i am a poor person a really poor person. One who always wants more.
Sometimes i really wonder to myself- How am i going to learn to play the guitar if i dont have a guitar? How am i going to sing fr God if i myself don't have a good voice as compared to eugene or Joth hunt? How am i going to kickstart the chapel band if i didn't even have one meeting with e guys? i really really wonder and then i remembered that things just happened as they do. Just like the sec 2 play that the drama club staged.. things just happen when we pray. I'm not choosing to focus on the previous altars i've built with God. But i know deep inside my heart, things just happen when God's anointing is there.
I just want to soak in God's love. No, i'm not being immature and saying that i dont want the valleys. But just as what angel has prayed for, i dont want my spiritual life to be always a war where i keep fighting, winning and back to fighting and emerge victorious. I want to experience the joy and the love. Yes its not like this at all :) But God, i want to experience more.. a lot more..
Im a prayer warrior, gotta pray pray pray pray pray pray pray. Only then can i store up bullets to shoot at e devil when he attacks. Because He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment