Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet sweet anointing

Today is tuesday! Haha, P.E day :) we're playing badminton this term!
Haha, really funny cuz everyone just knows how to play but they dont know how to set up e net! Decided to go to every court to help settle :)

I've deteoriated :( Why all my sports i deteoriate :( my hands hurt when i smash.. so now i cant smash :( I wanna go swimming! Gonna evolve into a tanned rabbit.. but where to swim?! :(

Haha, anyway today was a nice day :) Mum's not cooking dinner cuz she's buying food back haha,
met some of the council today to discuss teachers day.. Tmr we're meeting e teachers to discuss e event and then.. its meeting Madam Judy Yeow.. the vice principal to get the budget haha!

Tmr is busy busy, today is:

1. Work out
2.Bathe
3.Follow up
4.Dinner
5.Follow up
6.Study physics
7.Quiet time

I guess that sums up to be.. light schedule haha..
I'm pretty scared right now. Whenever i let my hand alone, my right hand.. when it isnt holding anything heavy or typing or doing anything. My hand starts vibrating or shacking. its pretty scary cuz i thought it was nothing 2 weeks ago but it still is vibrating.. Sign of ageing? haha..

How come eugene and planetshakers or true worshippers sing so good? They're all people with excellent voices.. I'm gonna be like them. When planetshakers open with free worship for the song 'Rain down'? that is the song i'm singing now.. that is the song i'm singing to my God :)

No comments: